Tuesday 18 September 2012

Pop-Up Cock Robin for the Whitechapel Art Book Fair

Haven't had time to do much publicity as I decided to do a new pop-up rather last moment....might just get it finished, how many more hours to go??? another late night then......but I'm having fun trying the combination of my printing and coloured card in juxtaposition, and seeing how  different shapes interract as the pop-up moves about and is in different positions...hours of happy fun, quite hard on the grey matter thought too, not being mathematically minded I have to do it all by feel and intuition..
.




Here are some pics of work in progress before I go and glue another strip up on the kitchen table...

Will it all come together in the end?
Come and see me at the Whitechapel Gallery this thursday evening or up until sunday to find out....

No comments: