Friday 12 December 2008

And Other Fairy Tales - New work for the Work on Paper Fair




here are a few images of finished pages of the new book I hope to have finished for the Work on Paper Fair at the beginnign of February
nb I see it is to be held at the Flower Cellars, not Sellers! - new venue anyway...

I shall have to finish it now;
they are woodcuts using a new type of wood and a new paper ( size of page is 12 X 16 inches ) and I am overprinting and trying to work in a free and dangerous way.
it has a good ferocious text too.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please see message under 'Metroland' posted Jan 2009

carolyn trant said...

Hi Dorry
sorry have, only just worked out how to reply to comments , or in fact even checked to see whether I have any; I try to forget there are actually people out there looking at my stuff. I'll scroll down and see what you said - I've forgotten already, and leave another message there; and see whether this works.....